Stick a pin in our map near where you live, and you can see which other online entrepreneurs live near you for masterminds or meetups - all while fully protecting your personal information!
About our "Stick a pin in the map" program:
How to add a pin and find others near you:
Step 1: Visit: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1363057
PLEASE ADD ONLY ONE MARKER TO THE MAP
Step 2: Click on "Map Access" in upper right and use password: "CESmemberkey23" (no quotes - case sensitive). Click on "UNLOCK."
Step 3: On the top menu bar click on "additions" and then "Add marker - simple". Place a pin on the map NEAR your hometown (NOT on your house!) - no personal info please! Use your first name (not biz name) and last name (or last initial will do) as long as it matches what appears on Facebook. Please add a picture - we suggest you use the same pic that you use on Facebook if possible. To add your image, click on your name, and then click the "media" tab.
Step 4: YOUR PIN MAY NOT APPEAR ON THE MAP RIGHT AWAY! We are approving them manually to prevent abuse of our map. If you pin has not appeared within 24 hours of you posting it, feel free to post another pin.
Step 5: Please check that there is NO OTHER PERSONAL INFO besides a pic. We will delete out phone numbers, email addresses, websites etc. Please report if you see these things on our map.
Step 6: Zoom out on the map using the controls on the left hand side of the map page to find others in your region. Add yourself to this Facebook membership page to find and "friend" the people who have pins near yours - Here's the link to join our FB group -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/mysilentteam/ Connect with those nearest you one at a time via FB private message- have fun! Start a meetup group or mastermind!
Step 7: Feel free to share this map (share the link MySilentTeam.com/worldmap.htlm) with other Facebook groups who have online entrepreneurs like you! We welcome all Amazon sellers, eBay sellers, offlinebiz marketers, website builders, affiliate marketers etc. are all welcome!
Follow the below instructions, or for step by step video instructions watch this video as you go:
Local Facebook groups and meet up groups are forming out of our expanding community!
Please read this before launching a new local Facebook meet up group for fellow MST members. We can help you spread the word ONLY if you follow these steps and rules:
1) First, determine if there's already a local meet up group established (more than one in an area is fine, but you should start by finding out what's set up already and see how you can join what's already happening!) Search this this thread for a list of cities:
2) If you find a local group near you in that thread, join it! We'll keep a list of cities and regions handy as the list grows.
3) If you don't see a group near you, start one and contact the others who live near you via Facebook messaging using the instructions at the top of this page. Read these rules when naming your group or you WON'T be able to advertise your group to other MST Facebook members:
4) Before you post a link to your group on our MST Facebook page, please note these rules:
5) Once your group is established, stick a pin in the map (using the above instructions at the top of this page), and include a link to your group's Facebook page along with the name. Next, make a post in this Facebook group announcing your group:
Before attending a group:
Although the vast majority of our members on the Facebook MST group are incredible, giving, honest, caring, helpful people,
Have a questions, feedback or suggestions? Visit this Facebook thread and give us your thoughts::